The shortest distance between you & the next level starts here. Derived from over 30 years of professional experience, 3D motion principles, & curriculum designed specifically to measure, manage, & develop quarterbacks at all levels. If you are committed, our program will guarantee ground breaking results on game day.
One of our most popular developmental options is our small group training. It affords athletes the opportunity to work on their game year-round under the close scrutiny of MQA instructors. As importantly, sessions are efficient and cost-effective.
The Small Group Format:
• QBs are assigned to a training class based on age and skill level
• Each class comprises 8 to a maximum of 12 athletes
• Sessions are held in two locations twice a month Ft. Lauderdale & Estero, FL
• Sessions last two hours. On field and classroom training is included
• Locations – Fort Lauderdale and Estero, FL
• Coach Mastrole oversees all training in person.
• “Core competencies” based on the MQA Super QB Model
• Instruction in Throwing, Mobility & Footwork, Decision-making, Leadership
• Drills and training based on “science” of high level QB play
• Measurement of individual core competencies every 6 months
• Observation of one session – no charge
• $75 for single session
• 6 small group sessions for $390
• Yearly training program $125 month/12-month agreement or one time $1300