Welcome to one of the most important decisions in the next step towards your NFL career. You have just completed a decorated and successful college career. Your focus has turned to building your team of representation and sports performance professionals who give you the greatest advantage to succeed. MQA has designed and developed the most advanced quarterback prep program in the country. We simply provide 4 keys to raise your draft position and prepare you for NFL training camp DAY 1. Performance, Mental, Nutritional, and Brand are the 4 keys to why MQA has 14 NFL quarterbacks on NFL rosters, 5 straight years of Senior Bowl QB’s, & 2 first round NFL draft picks.
- Performance: 9 week program. 3D motion principles. Guaranteed increase in accuracy, efficiency, velocity, release time, and foot speed. MQA dedicates 180 hours of quarterback specific time in those 9 weeks. More than anyone else in the country
- Mental: Interview process, private workouts, team meetings are critical but so is our NFL Rookie program. Terminology, Protections, Offensive Philosophy. Regardless of your college offensive system we will prepare you to step into the huddle day 1 of NFL training camp.
- Nutritional: Top medical team that works with you and your representation to ensure you are at optimal performance through correct meal and supplement plan.
- Brand: Take care of your performance on the field and MQA will help build your name in every draft room. Our connections with teams and the trust built over time with successful quarterbacks gives our quarterbacks the ultimate edge.
- Location & Facility: Warm weather of Boca Raton in South Florida. State of the art 15,000 sq. ft. indoor facility. Private grass fields and turf for draft prep class. Personalized medical team, massage therapist, & recovery team.
Coordinated Pro Days For:
- Florida State
- Virginia Tech
- La Tech
- Boston College
2013- EJ Manuel was projected to be selected in the 3rd-5th round. Selected MQA for the pre draft process. Results: Senior Bowl MVP, NFL Combine top QB Performer, Drafted 1st rd. 16th pick and 1st quarterback taken. $8 million increase in contract. Starter in year 1.
2014- Teddy Bridgewater hired MQA after his disappointing pro day. MQA assisted in organizing 5 private workouts in S. Florida. MQA and Bridgewater worked together for 6 weeks. Results: Bridgewater jumped back into the 1st round. Earned starting job. Continues to work with MQA each year.
2016- MQA has 5 quarterbacks selected in the NFL draft. Jacoby Brissett (3rd Rd. Patriots), Jake Rudock (6th Rd. Lions), Brandon Allen (6th Rd. Jaguars), Jeff Driskel (7th Rd. 49ers), Brandon Doughty (7th Rd. Dolphins).
For more information, schedule, pricing contact Coach@mastrolepassing.com