- 7 Year NFL QB
- NFL QB 1st selected by Cleveland Browns
- Notre Dame; All-American; Johnny Unitas & Maxwell Award Winner
- Fox Sports NFL & College Football Game Analyst
- College/NFL Film & Offensive Prep for MQA
- MQA NFL Draft Prep Consultant
Brady Quinn is a graduate of Notre Dame and 2007 1st Rd pick by the Cleveland Browns. Played 7 years in the NFL. Former collegiate All-American won Johnny Unitas Golden Arm Award and Maxwell Award. Brady is a college and NFL consultant for MQA which includes quarterback mental preparation program. From X’s and O’s to NFL/College playbook study, Quinn works one on one with MQA quarterbacks to prepare them for the NFL draft interview process as well as a college player looking to enhance anticipation, pre and post snap reads. Quinn also spends his time hosting NFL Sirius Radio, commentating for NFL and collegiate games. Quinn founded a charity, 3rd and Goal – Veterans Home Aid, in 2011. The foundation’s mission aims to make homes handicap accessible for wounded veterans.