Online Super7QB Academy- Coming Soon
Lacking quality training during the offseason? Do you want to know why you are experiencing breakdowns in your throws? Do you want to maintain high level play year round and cannot travel each week for training? What if I told you we could improve your mechanics and slow the game speed down for you? Here’s your opportunity to experience a cutting edge program that will develop not only your on field skills but your mental preparation and decision making process as well.
The HS program is designed to accelerate the development of HS QBs with the potential to be a Varsity starting QB &/Or prepare for an opportunity to play at the collegiate level. Ken Mastrole has developed an elite level training program through his experience at the collegiate and NFL level as a player and as a coach for high level QB clients. The program focus is designed to identify and measure core competencies. By measuring these characteristics in each individual quarterback, this creates the roadmap to developing the Super QB.
Session Logistics – HS sessions occur 2x each month on Sundays. They last two hours. There are a limited number of students that may attend. Weekend clinics are not open for walk ups. New clients must contact MQA prior to attending their first quarterback training and development session. We offer a 1:8 instructor to student ratio. Generally, there are up to 3 training stations.
Session Content –
- Semi-annual Evaluations & Recommendations of Each Student;
- Field Training and Coaching on Super QB Competencies – individualized within small groups; (Mechanics, Ball Quality, Foot Speed, Vision Training, Balance, etc)
- Classroom Instruction and Film Study focusing on MQA Coverage Maps, Pre & Post snap keys, Pre & Post snap reads;
- Semi-annual Testing on coverages, keys, reads, etc.
- Individual self-development programs (training between sessions);
- Comprehensive Super QB manual (Offered to our YEARLY TRAINING MEMBERS)
As noted, the Super Quarterback Model is the basis for all curriculum.
- Greatly accelerated development in Super QB competencies
- Coaching in Leadership & Decision-making;
- Eligibility for Our SUPER 7 PROGRAM as well as College Recruiting Exposure;
- Eligibility to participate in the MQA College Placement Program
Investment Options –
✓ Annual Package- Best value for the South Florida residents
✓ Quarterly Pricing – 6 session package offering evaluations & progress reports
✓ Monthly Pricing- In and Off Season Private & Group development program
✓ No refunds. Quarterback quarterly and Individual group will receive a credit.
Summary – the HS program is designed to provide students and parents with an opportunity to greatly accelerate the achievement of individual potential. The principal advantage is the increased level of instructor attention, individualized attention, and correct REPS in mechanics/fundamentals. The result is a faster, much faster, realization of potential.
Examples of Quarterbacks that have spent more then 4 Years training with Coach Ken Mastrole, continue to train in the program & the RESULTS:
Sean White- Trained since the 8th grade. ELITE 11 Winner/MVP, Under Armour All-American & Game MVP, All State, All County, Auburn University Scholarship
Jake Rudock- Trained since Freshman Year of High School. State Champion HS, National Champion HS, All County, All State, Iowa University Scholarship, Starting for Hawkeyes since RS Sophomore Year
John O’Korn- Trained since Sophomore Year of High School. State Champion, All State. Houston Scholarship, Starting QB True Freshman Year, AAC Rookie of the Year.
EJ Hilliard- Trained since Junior Year of High School. FIU Scholarship & Starting Quarterback.