Ken Mastrole has been recognized as one of the top private quarterback coaches and consultants in the country. Coach Mastrole has transitioned from a former NFL quarterback to the top mentor & mechanics developer. Specializing in complete upper and lower body mechanical breakdowns and development combined with teaching the X’s & O’s from both sides of the ball.
From being one of the top quarterbacks in High School out of South Florida to the Chicago Bears of the NFL Mastrole has had the opportunity to study all facets of the game through his own experience as a player and coach. Coach Mastrole was the Pre NFL draft coach for back to back first round picks EJ Manuel (16th overall to Buffalo Bills) & Teddy Bridgewater (32nd overall to Minnesota Vikings) as well as the Elite 11 winner, MVP, Under Armour All-American (Game MVP) Sean White. Mastrole has also been credited with producing over 55 quarterbacks that have gone on to play at the collegiate level including multiple State and National Champions.
- University of Maryland
- University of Rhode Island
- Chicago Bears
- Detroit Fury AFL
- Dallas Desperados AFL
- Florida Firecats AF2
- Amsterdam Admirals NFL Europe
- Coached: NFL pre draft coach for back to back 1st Rd Draft picks EJ Manuel & Teddy Bridgewater
- Coached Elite 11 Winner, Under Armour All-American, UA Game MVP Sean White
- Mastrole featured in ESPN, USA Today, Bleacher Report, Miami Herald and others
- has developed 10 NFL prospects in the last 3 years with 90% landing on NFL rosters