Dallas, TX 1.24.15
QB Elite Camps were designed to provide the highest level of quarterback development, instruction, evaluations, and exposure to a limited number of QB’s. Coach Ken Mastrole’s program that elevated EJ Manuel, Buffalo Bills QB to a being the 16th overall pick overall. Players including Minnesota Viking QB Teddy Bridgewater, Tajh Boyd and many major collegiate QB’s across the US.
Limited Spots- open to ONLY 8 QB’s per group. Video Analysis & Written Evaluations
Advanced training instruction is a limited enrollment small group format. These sessions are targeted for High School & Advanced youth QB’s.
Coach Mastrole will lead and engage after each repetition to demonstrate situational awareness, grasp of assignment, and mastery of technique. Each athlete will also be pulled out of small group sessions to receive an individual 1 on 1 instruction to identify and develop weakness areas.
• Passing Mechanics evaluation and feedback
• Advanced Footwork assessment and feedback
• Detailed Video Analysis with keys to collegiate readiness
• Important Recruiting preparation and information
• Understanding passing concepts, coverage’s and timing
• Game Speed Environment; developing internal clock management
• Written Evaluation
• Official Mastrole QB Academy Under Armour shirt
3 Hours of Advanced Level Training & Development
9 am- 12 pm: Designed for High School 9th-12th Grades
1 pm – 4 pm: Designed for Grades 6th-8th Grades
$225 per session
• Cleats and Sneakers (Indoor & Outdoor surfaces)
• Water or Sports Drink
Registration will close once all positions are filled
To Register or for more information call 239.919.4325